Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 32

Thread: my hobby

  1. #11
    Inactive Member wildnthewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2002
    Posts
    2,759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    i LIKE THAT coral snake. I WANT IT FOR X-MASS. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm working on a steer head right now for my neighbors son...I love to paint the snakes...I've given a lot of them away...

  3. #13
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You are so talented Mummy!!!

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's a nice surprise. I never knew you could paint. And man, you're quite talented. That steak's just amazing. I mean, really! And I see from your designs that you adapt the image to the size and shape of the rock as well. That's really creative. Thanks for sharing those!

  5. #15
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah but doesn't the steak look a bit like an internal image of the uterus?

  6. #16
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    thats a T-bone for ya...look like a female part..hummm..wonder if t-bone steaks are REALLY t-bone steaks...I like doing food rocks..I did a hot dog that looked like the real thing..I forgot who ate it..

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *Gagging*

    Again: must you turn everything here into vile and degenerate things?

    Ever tried making a rock-sausage (oh, must remember that word for future use with clever eupehmisms) and mixing it in with the regular food to see if someone tries to eat it?

    Tooth-breakingly funny, I tell ya!

  8. #18
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    uh...yes??

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ROFLMAO!! A steak that looks liek a uterus. Now THAT is unique.

  10. #20
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My mind is vile Henk so sorry. Aren't you glad I don't use cumming anymore?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •